In level 2, it is time to start venturing off into coastal waters. This program is offered in two options:
- Option 1: Tobermory or BC Basecamp: Best suited to people who prefer not to do backcountry camping or would like to have a greater emphasis on individual skills.
- We camp in a single front country camp spot in a beautiful location. Each morning we do a weather forecast as a group and pick a world class launch spot on the Saugeen/Bruce Peninsula to explore and learn.
- Option 2: Instructional Touring (Fox Islands, Moon River): Best suited to people who are confident in their skills.
- We do an expedition style instructional tour. The course is a 4-5 day consecutive trip. We will explore a beautiful and special location, while going over the program.
- Option 3: Park and Play (Toronto, Niagara): There is no camping in this program. We meet each morning at a local launch spot. Toronto is accessible by public transit.