Space Cowboy™ 45F/7C | Summer Synthetic Sleeping Bag | Therm-a-Rest®
The feather-weight Space Cowboy is built with eraLoft™ to endure the rigors of backpacking and cowboy camping in variable conditions. Designed with innovative Therm-a-Rest features like SynergyLink™ Connectors and Zoned Insulation, the bag is among the lightest and most packable in its class. The mummy-style bag compresses down to take up minimal room in your pack and comes in two outdoor-inspired colors. Whether exploring the western frontier, bike packing through the desert or wandering through the wild, the Space Cowboy has you covered. Storage sack and compression stuff sack included.
- eraLoft™ Insulation: Efficient and compressible, our water-resistant synthetic fill uses hollow fibers to reduce weight without sacrificing warmth.
- SynergyLink™ Connectors: Integrate the bag with a mattress for optimal comfort and efficiency; removable for versatility.
- Zoned Insulation: Maximizes warmth and saves weight by intentionally placing fill where you need it most. Placing 65% of the fill on top and 35% on the bottom keeps the Space Cowboy lightweight without sacrificing warmth.
- Quilt and Blanket Loops: Customize your sleep system by layering our quilts or tech blankets for increased warmth.
- Additional features: Snag-free zipper and cinchable hood.