Denison Falls - Instructional Tour
Lake Superior; Wawa to dog river The trip is discounted to we can build marketing material and work out bugs for full price trips in the future. THis course is by invite only.
This adventure is designed for sea kayakers who have taken Level 1 or feel they have the equivalent skills. The intent of this trip is to give paddlers experience participating on an expedition on big coastal waters in a controlled and supervised manor.
On this adventure we travel from Wawa to Dog River and then return home. On our way down we camp on the beautiful sites maintained by the park.
- Small groups lead by experienced Paddle Canada coaches. Max 4:1 ratio.
All meals during the trip. (Days 1-5).Meals are optional, more info to follow
- We will provide you with a drysuit and
kayakduring the trip. We can rent if you need one
- Pre-trip planning webinar.
- Parking, camping and accommodations.
- Park permits and platforms reservation.
- Charts, compasses and cases for each participant.
- All common camping gear (tarps, etc.).
- If you would like to come in a tandem please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED:
- Transportation to put in.
- Personal paddling Clothing (dry suit or neoprene & paddle jacket combination, etc).
- Day 0 : Meet Up at parking
- Day 1 – 5 : Kayak Trip
- Day 5 : Last Kayak Day. Take Out and drive home